Three out of four employers use social media to research job candidates. In this infographic from OnlineDegree.com, learn how recruiters are using social sites and how you can optimize your online presence.
Leave a Reply
- Tutors Wanted: In-Home Teachers and Tutors in High Demand During First Quarter of 2012 January 16, 2012
- Job Resume Software October 26, 2011
- Communication Skills Key for Science, Math Jobs April 20, 2012
- Advice for First-Time Jobseekers November 7, 2011
- The Pros and Cons of Flex Jobs August 24, 2016
- Media Jobs: Getting Hired by TV, Publishing and Interactive Firms August 22, 2016
- How to Snag a Job You Might Actually Love August 7, 2016
- 5 Summer Job Search Tips August 1, 2016
- Asia: You got a absolutely beneficial weblog I have been...
- vet clinic: Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I f...
- ghr.jobs: Any piece of resume software worth its salt will c...
- Shoaib Raza: Love Your Job but don’t love your company. ...
2012 Advice CareerTips College CollegeGrads CoverLetter Economy Executive Featured finance GetHired GettingStarted Healthcare Hired Hiring Holiday HowTo internship Interview Interviewing job JobAdvice JobInterviewTips JobMarkets JobNews jobs JobSearch JobSearch2.0 JobSearchTips linkedin manufacturing Networking nonprofit nursing PhoneInterview Reputation Resumes SocialMedia summer tech Technology tips turnover Unemployed Video